swagger  

Posted by the lamplighter


You're getting in my nerves. 


A lot of people claim they need you but you need them more. You use words like nonchalant and irreprehensible loosely. You barely know what they mean.  


I hope you would take the time to check how you really look in other people's eyes. There is chaos around you and you deal with a steady hand (while your entire body is shaking).


I know your angry and afraid - the lethal combination. You should deal with your anger now. You will always be afraid anyway.


One day, I will stay in a room with you and one of us will be walking out with a limp. That would be a good day for everybody. It is a favor, don't thank me. 


Listen, do you answer the phone when you do not know who is calling?

This entry was posted on Sunday, October 11, 2009 and is filed under , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

3 comments

Anonymous  

Yes, I answers my phone even I don't know who calling, so I will who is it.

And I hope I'm not the one walking out with a limp. :D

Don't be offend, I'm just trying to make you smile.

mission accomplished! :)
thank you for visiting this space.