if i was invisible  

Posted by the lamplighter


1. i would run in the mall without my better clothes on (yeah, slippers and worn-out pajamas)

2. i'll enunciate my criticisms inside the movie house

3. i'd sit in the middle of the road in the middle of the day

4. i'd pick my nose in public

5. i would go inside a nice restaurant and just sit there soaking in the ambiance

6. perhaps, fight crime from time to time

This entry was posted on Friday, April 24, 2009 and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

2 comments

Nice. I wish I thought of this subject first.

I'll fight crime with you from time to time.

But I won't do number two.

scuzi. i already pick my nose in public. maybe i would have visited leo d caprio in his bath. but then again, i cant fly. hahaha.