last night  

Posted by the lamplighter


i just had a nightmare. i was walking around the place where i worked. there was this man who i seem to know as a friend, he held my hand casually as i fell asleep on my chair.

when i got up from dreaming a bit in my dream, i stood up and started to walk across several people.

then i suddenly felt dizzy like from riding a rollercoaster. i felt like i was going to puke. i realized i was fainting in my dream and i couldn't feel my legs - my entire body felt limp. i tried to ask the people for help but they went on oblivious from my horror and my pain.

i tried to kick and yelled for my mother but it doesn't seem to work. i bit my tongue hard and when i opened my eyes i was back in my bed. i knew that i wasn't really awake yet though so i tried to shout and i managed to let out a whimper.

when i heard it, i knew i'm home. i haven't fallen asleep since.

This entry was posted on Monday, March 16, 2009 and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments